Saturday, September 22, 2012

Fridge or Dare!

Hey, I have a fun game for you. It's called Fridge or Dare. I dare you to go in your fridge and find me 5 things that will go bad if not eaten in 3-5 days. How'd you do? Hopefully you found more then 5. If you found less then I am here to revamp your fridge.  If you found less because you have less then 5 things in your fridge, well then get your butt over to my house and let's feed you something yummy!

The Revamp

Just like a house or beauty make-over, I am here to make-over your fridge. Except that in doing so I am helping you make-over your body....which in my humble opinion is far more important then the color of your house or nails. You ARE what you eat!!! You are also a role model for your significant other and your kids if you have any.

What should NOT be in lurking in your fridge:

Mayonnaise
Soda and sugary fruit beverages
Alcohol
Processed meat
Processed cheese
Creamy dressings
Ice cream
Frozen junk food- fries, pizzas, hot pockets, etc.
Whole Milk
Creamers

What to fill your fridge with:
(Fresh preferably organic and seasonal)
Bag of apples
Bag of oranges
Lemons
Dates
Bananas- those can go on top of fridge :)
Cherries
Grapefruit
Mangos
Peaches
Pineapple
Papayas
Pears
Watermelon
Kale
Spinach
Cucumbers
Tomatoes
Bell peppers

Mixed Green salad

Almond, hemp, rice milk

Frozen 
Strawberries
Blueberries
Mixed berries

Mixed Veggies

Better condiment choices:
Olive Oil
Balsamic Vinegar
Apple cider Vinegar
Bragg Liquid Amino
Hummus 

Hope you guys have fun cleaning out your fridge. I promise your body will thank you. 

If you want to learn more about how to live a Happy, Healthier, and Balanced life, contact me for a free consultation at lovelightandwellbeing@gmail.com or visit my site @ http://www.ellieeagle.com





No comments:

Post a Comment