Thursday, February 28, 2013

the Skinny...or better yet, the STRONG!

I just realized that I haven't posted on my blog in almost a month. For SHAME! Well, I have been a might busy, what with trying to become a Yoga Goddess-like Instructor and trying to give my health and fitness biz a make-over...oh and there's being an awesome mom 24-7...but enough with the excuses!!!

So, one of my self goals recently, to parallel my biz's new look, has been to push myself training wise the hardest ever. I have been fit for many years but it was time to get ripped. Now mind you, I do not want veins popping or to look like a dude. I want to be sleek, muscular, sexy-woman-roar... like I'm about to enter a fitness contest. That is something I've always thought of doing, so here is the trial run. Since there is no fitness show to prime for I decided to set a photo-shoot date instead. :) March 25th is judgement day! Plus new pics for my revamped site!

I just finished week 1 of 5 and I'm feeling great. My diet is cleaner and getting cleaner as we go. I still have my square of dark vegan chocolate every day and my glass of wine twice a week, and one day where I cheat one meal if I so choose, but come week 4 all that will be gone. Eating clean is pretty easy for me as a rather clean eating vegan already, but there have been some things cut out. My daily diet includes a ton of veggies and fruits, nuts, nut butters, hummus, vegan protein shakes, oatmeal, tea, and a ton of water. This is no hunger diet because the point is not skinny or weight loss, it's muscle and strength and healthy goddess!!

Health and fitness is my life so I get pretty amped about it. I know not everyone is as crazy gung-ho as I am but I do encourage you to get amped about getting healthy, whatever that definition means to you. I guarantee that you will feel lighter, happier, and better about yourself. You may not have a crazy goal like mine (or maybe you do and want to join me in my madness), but goals are important and motivating, so I encourage all my friends and followers to set a goal for health and go for it. Could be as simple as getting more greens in your daily diet! GO FOR IT!!!

*if you would like help discovering a more happier & healthier you email me @ lovelightandwellbeing@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment