Friday, August 24, 2012

The Big Leap


I
t has taken me a long while to decide on what I wished this blog to be. Although, I know that it will take time to shape itself, I am ready to start. Most endevours into the unknown are quite scary and so one must take a deep breathe, wish for the best, and leap. So, that being said, here I go.

My name is Ellie. Some know me as Ellie, Elizabeth, Liz, and for a period in my life when I was really finding myself, Larc. Whichever name people have known me by I have always been just me. Just me, someone who cares for others and has always known that my life work would be helping others, making them happy in some form or another. I never wished to be a medical doctor, although my parents may wished I had. In truth I wanted to be a rock star! Or a broadway dancer! Hey, there is still time, no?

My first taste of the holistic healing realm came when an exit from college, where I was dancing myself into a depression, led me to massage school. well, my mom gets credit for that actually. (Thanks Mom!) Her insistence that I had magic hands led me to a 6-month intense training massage school. What an experience! My mind was blown. Long story shorter, I spent a couple of years as a Massage Therapist, then got into Personal Training, and am now in the deep midst of becoming a Holistic Health Counselor. My training has all led me to a place where I feel confident in helping others mind, body, and spirit...and I couldn't be happier!!

ABOUT
So, what is Love Light and Wellbeing? This is a combination of my trades. This is a blog where I can share what I know to those that care and to those that I care about. It's a place where I will share fun healthy ideas, whether that's a new recipe, a new exercise, or a new meditation. Take what you want from this blog and feel free to pass it a long to those you think may like it.

If you are interested in delving deeper into a healthier, happier you then I encourage you to contact me for a free health history at lovelightandwellbeing@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment